LLC "Vin-Win Kids" (hereinafter referred to as the "Company", "we", "us" or "our") brings to your attention the provision on the confidentiality of personal data of users ("Personal Data", "Personal Information", " Personal Information "," Personal Data ") that can be identified in any way and who visit the website http://www.winwin-kids.com/ (" the Site ") and / or are customers, potential customers.
1. General Terms of Privacy Polic
1.1. This Policy is an official document of the Company and an integral part of this offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer"), as well as other contracts concluded with the User, when expressly provided for by their terms.
1.2. By using the Site or by entering into a contract, you freely, by your own will and in your own interests, give written consent to the following ways of processing your personal data:
collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.3. The Company carries out the processing of information about users and customers, including their personal data, in order to fulfill the Company's obligations to users regarding the use of the Site, the proper performance of obligations under the concluded contracts.
2. Composition of information about user
2.1. The personal information in this Policy means:
2.1.1. Information provided by the user himself, including personal information of the user.
Such data can be provided both when completing the registration form on the site, and in its subsequent actions (contacting the company, signing the contract).
2.1.2. Information provided by users additionally at the request of the Company, in the course of performance of obligations.
2.2. Data that is transmitted in automatic mode:
- IP address;
- data on the type of browser, add-ons, query time;
- the location of the user, his actions, etc.
Such information is depersonalized, and therefore does not refer to the composition of personal data.
3. Processing of personal data
3.1. The Company carries out processing of personal data of users with a view to concluding and executing contracts in the framework of performance of obligations.
3.2. Processing of personal data is based on the following principles:
- the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data;
- good faith;
- the correspondence of the purposes of processing personal data to the purposes predetermined and declared for the collection of personal data, as well as the powers of the Company;
- the consistency of the volume and nature of the personal data being processed, the methods of processing personal data for the purposes of processing personal data.
3.3. By virtue of Article 6 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", the individual consent of the user to the processing of his personal data is not required.
3.4. Personal data of users are stored exclusively in electronic media and processed using automated systems, except for cases when manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the implementation of legal requirements.
3.5. Personal data of Users is not transferred to any third parties, except for the cases directly provided by this Policy.
The transfer of the user's personal data to third party counterparties is performed by the Company with the condition that such contractors take obligations to ensure the confidentiality of the information received, in particular, when using applications.
4. Changing Personal Information
4.1. In fulfilling its obligations, the Company, acting reasonably and in good faith, believes that the User / Client:
- indicates reliable information in the amounts necessary to fulfill obligations in the event of a contract;
- acquainted with this Policy, expresses its agreement with it and assumes the rights and duties indicated in it.
4.2. The Company does not verify the reliability of the information received about the users, except for cases when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill the obligations to the user and third parties.
4.3. Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the user at any time in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation (Part 5.6 of Article 21 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data").
On the basis of Part 5 of Art. 21 in the event of the subject's withdrawal of personal data from consent to the processing of his personal data, the Company is obliged to cease processing or to ensure the termination of such processing (if the processing of personal data is performed by another person acting on behalf of the operator) and in the event that the retention of personal data is no longer required for purposes of processing personal data, destroy personal data or ensure their destruction (if the processing of personal data is carried out by another person acting on behalf of operator) within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the said withdrawal, unless otherwise provided by the contract to which the beneficiary or guarantor is a party to the personal data subject by another agreement between the Company and the personal data subject or if the Company is not entitled to process personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data on the grounds provided for by this federal law or other federal laws.
In the absence of the possibility of destruction of personal data within the period specified above, the Company blocks such personal data or provides for their blocking (if the processing of personal data is performed by another person acting on behalf of the Company) and ensures the destruction of personal data within a period not exceeding six months if another period is not established by federal laws.
5. Measures to protect user information.
5.1. We do not disclose personal information about users and customers to companies, organizations and individuals, unrelated legal or contractual relations with the regulation of confidential information. The exceptions are the cases listed below.
Personal data may be disclosed in cases provided by applicable law, such as:
- Obtaining an official request from law enforcement agencies;
- execution of the judgment;
- Obstruction of fraud;
- protection of user rights, etc.
5.2. The Company takes all necessary measures to minimize the risk and prevent unauthorized attempts to access, use, distort, disclose or destroy data stored by us.
In particular, we do the following:
- We actively use SSL-encryption in our services.
- We constantly improve the ways of collecting, storing and processing data, including physical security measures, to counter unauthorized access to our systems.
- We limit our employees access to personal data, and impose strict contractual obligations on them, for violation of which there are serious penalties and penalties.
7. Contact Us